Microsoft Inspire: Featured Sessions and Speakers
Launching last month, the 2018 Microsoft Inspire Session Catalogue has over 100 sessions already listed, providing further context on the focus and value of this year's event.
"Whether it's learning about emerging technologies that are driving digital transformation, marketplaces and sales opportunities, or new collaboration tools that are changing how people work together, Microsoft Inspire presents an amazing opportunity to discover new ways to drive mutual success with our customers, in the span of just a few days."
Exploring the sessions
The catalogue is a great way to explore the variety of sessions that will be run during the event, with in-built filters to help you identify sessions based on your interest, learning style or simply search by partner type.
We've called out a few notable sessions below, to give you a small taste of what you can expect:
- Why engage with Microsoft, your comprehensive IoT solution provider: Identify how to best build with, sell with, and partner with Microsoft to bring your IoT solutions to market.
- Real-time marketing to grow business now: Break out and breakthrough by engaging customers on their own terms. David Meerman Scott's informative, entertaining, and high-energy presentations shines a light on the best examples of success.
- Capitalize on the digital transformation opportunity: Envision the art of the possible in accelerating your cloud practice with emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, to build profitable customer solutions.
- Transformation's impact on managed services: The joint opportunity: With nearly 50% of IT spend coming from line of business needs, organisations are more interested in buying managed services solutions, not technology. Understand the managed services transformation journey and path to becoming a modern cloud managed services provider.
- Capture the artificial intelligence opportunity: Come and learn from the best in the market: Better understand the AI innovation opportunity to take advantage and help customers discover their data to unlock insights and grow, leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Platform.
Heading up the sessions is our group of highly accomplished speakers, including inspiring business leaders and industry visionaries spanning the world of technology, sales and marketing and entrepreneurship. Each day will begin with an opening Corenote, in which Microsoft staff and the partner ecosystem will hear from top Microsoft executives, including Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, and global technology leaders on exciting announcements and visionary discussions to help you lead the future of your business and your customers. Take a look at the Microsoft Inspire website for full details of this year's speaker line-up, including best-selling author and blogger Matthew Pollard and entrepreneur and consultant Amy Lynch.
With just over two months to go, there is still time to register and start planning your Microsoft Inspire experience. Head to the Microsoft Inspire website to register, and bookmark the session catalogue to check back for the next round of session announcements.