AVAILABLE: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 RTM VPC
We have released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 back in December 2007 and did not immediately provide you with a new VPC. Why did it takes this long? I don't know, but I can tell you that as of today we have a new VPC with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 RTM on it. I actually did not built this particular VPC, a partner did. However, I did provide feedback and ideas what needed to be on this new VPC and did intensive BETA testing.
Ok I see you think, now tell me what is on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 VPC Menno! It actually has a ton of software on it, which some of you might like, and some of you might not. For the ones that don't want to read further, you can download it here
The RTM VPC Contains the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (RTM)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Desktop Client
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (SP2)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Performance Point Server
- Microsoft Office Communication Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- POP3 E-Mail Services (No Exchange)
- English, French, German, Danish and Dutch Language packs
This partner-ready download includes account and contact trial data and is ready to be populated with locale-specific data via the associated demonstration tool. Once complete, please copy the Demonstration tool to the virtual machine, and follow the instructions to populate activity, opportunity and other entity data and e-mails in Outlook. Refer to the demonstration documentation for detailed information.
For example, you may create seed data in any language to create opportunities, activities, cases, etc. that will be randomly assigned to the existing accounts.
You may also enter seed data for e-mail generation. Random e-mails (using your seed subject and message data) will be created using the contacts found in the existing contacts list.
Thanks for the scoop Michael!