Exclusive: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Partner Readiness Tour Event
UPDATE: We are full! Thanks for the overwhelming interest in the first Titan Launch Event.
Get ready to grow your business! The new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is coming soon! To help you prepare for this exciting advancement in the market, Microsoft is hosting full-day, partner events in many major US cities. Take this opportunity to learn about the enhanced functionality now and be ready to help your customers take advantage of this innovative customer relationship management CRM solution.
So yes you guessed it right, The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Launch starts in San Francisco! Be sure to hold September 24th from 8:30-5:30 open in your calendars. This event will be held at the Microsoft San Francisco office (One Market Street, Suite 200) and will be a great opportunity to learn more about CRM, see the ability to grow your business, and add value to your clients! This is also a chance to meet Philip Richardson from the product team and of course myself, the CRM Freak.
With sessions for both technical and business roles, this event is designed to accelerate your Dynamics CRM business by building competency with process, technical, sales, and marketing expertise:
- Technical sessions - Whether you are an implementer or developer, the technical track is right for you. Learn how to implement, configure and customize the new capabilities of the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 release, including multi-tenancy, multi-lingual, Windows Workflow Foundation and more.
- Business sessions – Join us for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 marketing, sales and technical sales training. Topics include ‘What’s New in 4.0’, ‘How to Demo 4.0’, ‘4.0 Messaging and Value Proposition’, ‘Selling 4.0’and more.
About The Training:
This one-day event will provide Microsoft CRM partners a deeper understanding about Microsoft CRM 4.0. Partners will learn how to successfully position, market, and sell the value of the Microsoft CRM 4.0 solution to customers.
This event is intended for CRM Practice Managers, Sales and Marketing roles, Project Managers, and Pre-Sales Technical Consultants.
Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM.
- Keynote (Microsoft CRM roadmap update, Software as a Service, Solution Choice
- What’s new in CRM 4.0
- Value Proposition Scenarios
- Competitive Information
- “How to Demo” CRM 4.0
- Technical discussion surrounding Architecture & Configuration, Customization & Workflow, Data & Systems Management
Reserve your place today! Space is limited, so go to www.msreadiness.com/crm4 today to sign up for this exclusive Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 launch event. See you there!