SQL Server Modeling November 09 CTP
The latest CTP from my team is now public on the web! Here are a few of the “M” language updates you’ll find in these bits:
- The ability to reference labeled entity instances in expressions and across compilation episodes.
- Entities and collections now support equality evaluations.
- One-to-many relationships no longer create a separate join table.
- Logical operators
- String concatenation with the + operator
- Member access in expressions
- .Count support
- Type conversions
- Right-hand side expressions in "M" grammars