Certification 101: Getting Started with Microsoft Certification
Ever wonder if certification is right for you? The Microsoft Learning Team is hosting an informational on Microsoft Certifications called Certification 101. The call takes place over Live Meeting an e-meeting tool on Tuesday, November 18th and will hopefully be the start of a regular schedule of these Live Meetings.
Registration: Join folks from the Microsoft Certified Professional team (including ME) to learn about the benefits and process of getting certified: choosing a certification path, preparing for your first exam, taking an exam, and what to expect after that. Click to register for:
- November 18, 2008 at 7:30 A.M. Pacific Time http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032394770&Culture=en-US) (What time is this in my region?)
- November 18, 2008 at 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032394771&Culture=en-US (What time is this in my region?)
Here's what they’ll talk about…
- what a technical certification can do for you--what is the goal?
- how to choose a certification track that will help you meet your goals – career or otherwise
- how do you know when you're ready (expected experience level, time/money involved, etc)
- preparation options (what you need to know, how to learn it)
- the testing experience (registering, during the test, what happens when you're done)
The goal is to make the certification process less intimidating, so feel free to ask any questions you might be having