New Online Technical Support Resource Launches for Microsoft Partners
Hi, I’m Jill Tracy-Khoury and I’m part of the Worldwide Partner Group Technical Services team. I wanted to let you know about a new online technical support offering that recently launched in International English on the Partner portal, where registered ISVs, Empower for ISVs and Web Solution Partners can get quick answers to technical questions.
It’s called the ISV and Web Solution Partners Online Technical Community and here are the details:
- The community is a place where Microsoft partners (registered partners and above*) can get free online technical support for the following products: Silverlight, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Expression, and SQL Server. *The community is open to:
- ISV Competency Members
- Active Subscribers of Microsoft Empower for ISVs
- Active Subscribers of the Microsoft Action Pack Special Edition Web Solutions Toolkit
- The response parameters are 8 business hours for a Microsoft technical expert to reply to questions.
- The ISV community will be offered in 13 additional languages, so localized support in other regions will be coming soon:
- June 2: Portuguese, Spanish
- June 11: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Aug. 1: Japanese
- Jan. 2, 2009: Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
Also, you might want to check out the main Online Technical Community page to see all offerings by partner type, or product interest. There’s also a technical support community just for Vista, and it’s available to all partner levels.
I hope you’ll check out the Online Technical Communities and that you find them to be a great benefit of being a part of the Microsoft Partner program.
Worldwide Partner Group
Next Generation Services Lead