Try Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online today!
Today sellers and marketers must work more closely together than ever before. This interaction must seamlessly engage customers and enable you to deliver AMAZING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES. And now you can get your hands on CRM Online by signing-up for the Trial version today! Just a few quick steps and you will be on your way to trying one of the best CRM Cloud Solutions out there.
Here's a very brief overview of the functionality included the powerful release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015:
Sales and Marketing Collaboration: Strengthen your marketing and sales synergies with the new Sales Collaboration Panel which provides sales reps with unprecedented access to the marketing calendar and campaigns, as well as the ability to provide input into campaigns and targeting.
- Multi-channel campaigns: Streamline campaign creation and improve segmentation with graphical email editing, A/B and split testing, integrated offers and approval workflows.
- B2B Marketing: Deepen your lead management capabilities with webinar integration and improved lead scoring, including the ability to introduce multiple lead scoring models.
- Marketing Resource Management: Gain unprecedented visibility into your marketing plan with the new Interactive Marketing Calendar and improve collaborative marketing with Lync click to call and webinars.
- Product Families: Boost selling effectiveness with the ability to bundle products and recommend related products for cross-sell/up-sell. Simplify and minimize product management with dynamic product attributes.
- Mobile Sales: Increase sales productivity with flexible, role tailored dashboards and analytics, personalized home pages and the ability to navigate by hierarchy, as well as improved support for disconnected scenarios.
- Guided Sales Process: Guide sellers toward desired outcomes with enhanced branching logic. Increase impact via automation of business processes and enforcement of business rules across all devices.
- Sales Hierarchy Visualizations: Manage and report on your sales data in a way that maps to your business. New hierarchical visualizations and roll-ups bring real-time territory and forecasting data to your fingertips.
For Customer service:
- Case Management: Enable agents to provide differentiated levels of support with flexible SLAs. Gain insight into service effectiveness with the ability to track and analyze key metrics like SLAs and thresholds.
- Unified service desk: Enterprise case management by providing relevant, personalized service—at any time and via any channel. Empower your agents with everything they need at their fingertips to deliver amazing customer service.
These are only some of the amazing new features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. In addition, this version has introduced 3 modules with the most sought after customer relationship functionalities:
1. Microsoft Social Listening - Powerful social listening, sentiment analysis and social CRM
2. Dynamics Marketing - Digital asset management, campaign management with drag & drop design across email, digital, social & traditional channels
3. Parature - Advanced customer service including Mobile service, guided resolution, multi-media articles/videos/real-time blogs that provide customers a knowledge base for self-service queries
So what are you waiting for? Get your 30-day trial today and ensure that all of your customers enjoy amazing experiences through world-class sales, marketing and customer service!