How and where to watch the E3 2012 Media Briefing
Every year, E3 brings a ton of excitement and fun with it as you get to see some pretty incredible things on the horizon. Today at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am PT, E3 2012 kicks off with the Xbox 360 Media Briefing and you can watch it live in a multitude of ways. Given the high level of interest in this event each year, I am sharing out how and where you can watch the Xbox 360 Media briefing from E3 2012 here:
- From your computer: Check out the Xbox@E3 site
- During the briefing, Major Nelson and others will be participating in an interactive chat that you will be able to join and participate in
- From your Xbox console through Xbox LIVE.
- Please note, to watch the live stream through Xbox LIVE on your Xbox console, you will need an Xbox LIVE Gold membership.
- On Facebook: Head over to the E32012 Media Briefing
- On your mobile phone
- Spike TV will be showing the live briefing as well on their site.
If you’re asking yourself, “Eric, what does this have to do with partner satisfaction and experience?” I always find it to be so much fun to see the exciting things shown at E3 and I know that many of you do too. Besides, you know what they say about all work and no play. I hope you enjoy this year’s event!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights