Microsoft Partners earn $8.70 for every $1.00 Microsoft earns – IDC study released
For decades, Microsoft has built its business strategy around having and building a healthy, strong, vibrant Partner community around the world that sells, installs, supports, develops on, teaches, and more the technologies that Microsoft produces. Recently, IDC released a new study talking about the IT industry, trends, spending, and more today and into the future. Here are just a few key points included in the findings of this study that Microsoft Partners may be very interested to learn:
- IT and software spending expected to continue to grow at a pace roughly three times that of the rest of the economy between now and 2013
- Between now and 2013, IT and software spending in 52 counties surveyed will help create nearly 5.8 million new jobs and 75,000 new IT companies
- Of these 75,000 new companies, one-third are expected to be small, locally owned companies
- For every single dollar that Microsoft earns in 2009, Microsoft Partners will earn $8.70. This is up from $7.79 per dollar in 2007.
- Microsoft Partners are predicted to generate $537 billion in revenues for themselves in 2009 alone
There is much more information included inside the IDC study, and they have also published their studies for the 52 countries that they did their study in. You can access all of these publications on the Microsoft Economic Growth page. In addition, you can read more about this study in the Microsoft PressPass release from today.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,