Welcome to Day 3 at Worldwide Partner Conference 2014! Some things to know…
Welcome to Day 3 of Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington, D.C.! Today we start the day off again with a series of keynotes, including Satya Nadella, followed by a full day of sessions and meetings. If you are not here with us at WPC 2014, remember that you can participate and follow along virtually in many ways, and here’s how to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information! Also, don’t forget that I’m **** looking forward to the 2014 Fantastic People of Worldwide Partner Conference, so be sure to come up and say, “Hi,” while you’re here and let’s grab a picture together for this year’s collection.
Here are a few things that you should know for today:
- BREAKFAST: Be sure to start your day off right with some breakfast. It will be another full day of networking, connecting, getting great info, etc., so get your nutrition to start the day. We are serving breakfast in the Verizon Center from 7:30 – 9:30 am today.
- REGISTRATION: Don't have your badge yet? Registration is open today from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm in the Convention Center on the Street Level.
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 6:45 – 9:00 am, then 4:00 – 6:00 pm for the conference. Then the shuttles will run again from 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm for the Partner Celebration. Remember that there are no shuttles during the middle of the day.
- VISION KEYNOTES: Today's Vision Keynotes run from 8:45 – 11:30 today in the Verizon Center. If you’re unable to be here in person, we will be streaming these live online, so be sure to join us there.
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:30 – 2:00 on Lower Level (The Commons) of the Convention Center
- THE EXPO, CONNECT, and REGIONAL LOUNGES: Are open from 11:30 – 5:30 on the Lower Level of the Convention Center in The Commons
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Session Catalog. (NOTE: This is a real-time view of sessions. We will continue to update with new sessions and some session titles and descriptions may change.)
- If you want to download a PDF of the session list, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- CONFERENCE STORE: Open from 11:30 – 5:30 in the Convention Center on the Street Level.
- PARTNER CELEBRATION: Join us to wind down the day together from 7:30 – 10:30 at Carnegie Library for the WPC 2014 Partner Celebration. It is bound to be an event filled with great food, fantastic entertainment, wonderful drinks, and a plethora of incredible people to connect and spend time with.
Be sure to follow along with the excitement and news online today through social media by following and tweeting with the #WPC14 hashtag on Twitter, and be sure you have my Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App installed on your Windows Phone to get the latest updates from hundreds of Microsoft leaders, teams, individuals, and more, all in one single place. Also, once again, check out all of my tips on How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Here’s to an amazing Day 3 at WPC 2014 today!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone: |
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Technorati Tags: Microsoft,WPC,WPC14,WPC 2014,Worldwide Partner Conference 2014,Worldwide Partner Conference,Washington D.C.,Eric Ligman,speakers,vision keynotes,shuttles,schedule,registration Partner Information,Webcasts,Download,MPN,peers,Digital WPC,WPC Connect,social media,Microsoft Partner Network,Wordlwide Partner Conference,Events & Webcasts,Competency,Cloud
del.icio.us Tags: Microsoft,WPC,WPC14,WPC 2014,Worldwide Partner Conference 2014,Worldwide Partner Conference,Washington D.C.,Eric Ligman,speakers,vision keynotes,shuttles,schedule,registration Partner Information,Webcasts,Download,MPN,peers,Digital WPC,WPC Connect,social media,Microsoft Partner Network,Wordlwide Partner Conference,Events & Webcasts,Competency,Cloud