What you should know for Worldwide Partner Conference Day 4.
How quickly it has come and how quickly it has gone. Can you believe we are here on Day 4, the final day, of Worldwide Partner Conference 2013? Before we get into the overview of today, how about that amazing Worldwide Partner Conference Partner Celebration last night at Minute Maid Park?!?!? That was fantastic! I know I had an amazing time, and the feedback I heard and saw from partners seemed to echo that sentiment all throughout the night.
So for Day 4 here of WPC13, it will be another day without the big Vision Keynotes to start the day, as this day is designed around the regions. As such, you’ll probably be spending a portion your day with others from your region, hearing about information specific to you and your region. You can still join in on the conversation online by tweeting with the #WPC13 hash tag and I have no doubt that I’ll be sending out a couple of #WPC13 tweets again today. In fact, based on the feedback, response, and some requests for repeats I’ve received, I’ll be sharing out some of the “KTisms” from yesterday again. What’s a “KTism?” You’ll have to check back here on my blog in a little bit and you’ll see. Also, if you are a follower of mine on Twitter, you’ll start to get the concept as well.
Oh, and don’t forget that I’m doing my Fantastic People of WPC13 post that I’m taking pictures for and putting together this week (which will be posted here on the blog on Monday). Since this is the last day of WPC13, today is our last chance to connect for a photo if you’d like to be included, and I have an open offer out to anyone to participate in this. Thanks to all of you that have participated so far, including those that have literally tracked me down physically at the conference so we could grab a pic together. Here is a sample of just a few of the #WPC13 attendees that have joined me for pics to be included in this year’s Fantastic People of WPC13 post:
|Click image for full size|
Now for the key logistical pieces of information you are going to need for Day 4 of WPC13:
- BREAKFAST: We’ll be providing breakfast from 8:00 – 9:30 am today in the Convention Center on Level 100 in The Commons.
- REGIONAL KEYNOTES: Today's Regional Keynotes run from 8:00 – 1:30 and will be spread across the Convention Center, the Hilton, and other offsite locations. The specific times and locations for each of the regional keynotes are located on page 23 of the WPC Conference Guide.
- REGISTRATION: Don't have your badge yet? Registration is open today from 8:00 am – 1:30 pm in the Convention Center on Level 100 in The Commons.
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:00 – 1:30 on Level 100 of the Convention Center in The Commons
- SESSIONS & INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm in the Convention Center. You can see the detailed list for today in the WPC Conference Guide
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 7:00 – 9:30 am, then 11:00 – 2:00 pm today between the Conference Center and WPC Hotels.
- THE EXPO, CONNECT, and REGIONAL LOUNGES: Are open from 8:00 am – 1:30 pm on Level 100 of the Convention Center in The Commons
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Conference Guide
Enjoy this final day of WPC13!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Technorati Tags: Microsoft,WPC13,WPC 2013,Worldwide Partner Conference,Houston,Eric Ligman,social media,MPN,Microsoft Partner Network,keynotes,Twitter,tweet up,networking,connections,Kevin Turner,Jon Roskill,agenda,competition
del.icio.us Tags: Microsoft,WPC13,WPC 2013,Worldwide Partner Conference,Houston,Eric Ligman,social media,MPN,Microsoft Partner Network,keynotes,Twitter,tweet up,networking,connections,Jon Roskill,agenda,Kevin Turner,competition