Repair of an Outlook 2003 component generates a repair of Project 2007
If you have Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Office Project 2007 installed on the same computer, a repair of an Outlook 2003 component generates a repair of Project 2007. Additionally, the operating system is restarted.
The Pop up completes after few minutes and again pops up when we receive an email in the outlook 2003 or send an email from the outlook 2003.
OS - Windows xp Pro Sp2 x86
Having installed the 2 versions of the office products , Outlook 2003 and Project Pro 2007.
- Go to Add/remove programs on this computer, look for office 2003.
- Click the change button and do a repair of the product.
- Once this completes do the same for Project 2007.
- Allow it to complete the repair.
- Do a re boot of the machine.