Client App Dev MVP releases the Razre WPF Application Framework
Client App Dev MVP Jason Rainwater has recently released his Razre Framework on CodePlex. This is a WPF Application Framework intended to provide base functionality for creating robust WPF applications. This project will be on-going adding new features and enhancements.
The current version of the framework includes the following functionality:
- An implementation of the Model-View-ViewModel design pattern.
- Utilizes Un-Keyed DataTemplates to resolve a View for a ViewModel
- Integrated into the Theming mechanism to provide performant Theming
- Main Region Navigation
- Allows the ability to define a ContentControl for the Main Navigation region
- Provides the ability to define a custom transition animation to be used when Navigating
- Full Layout Theming
- Provides the ability to define Theme dictionaries and load them
- Integrated into the MVVM implementation to notify ViewModels to swap their visual representation.
The framework makes use of Microsoft’s Composite Application Guidance (Prism 2) to help support integral systems.