WF4, WCF and AppFabric Sessions @ PDC09
I’m taking this week off to catch up on everything I haven’t done the last two months and to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US.
PDC was a blast! It was incredibly awesome to meet so many folks interested in WF and talking with others about how they are using (or plan to use) WF4. I’ll be following up with a more detailed post on my talk, including demos and code, but I wanted to give a summary of the talks that came from my team at this PDC. Below is the diagram that breaks down some of the “capabilities” of AppFabric and I have color coded them for the various talks that we gave. All of the PDC Sessions are available online here.
- Spice Up Your Applications with Windows Workflow Foundation 4 – Matt Winkler
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4 from the Inside Out – Bob Schmidt
- What’s New for Windows Communication Foundation 4 – Ed Pinto
- Developing REST Applications with the .NET Framework – Henrik Nielsen
- Microsoft Application Server Technologies: Present and Future – Anil Nori
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Futures and Roadmap – Balasubramanian Sriram
- Workflow Services and Windows Server AppFabric – Mark Fussell
- Application Server Extensibility with Microsoft .NET 4 and Windows Server AppFabric – Nicholas Allen
There’s a ton of great content up at the PDC site, plenty to sit back and enjoy!