How to redirect on new Page at Item Deleting in SharePoint ECB Menu?
1. Create a feature to add the custom menu in the Feature and set the redirection to your custom Page. Create a feature.xml to add it as a feature.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
Title="MY ECB DELETE ITEM">
2. Create the DeleteItem.aspx and add the functionality to delete the List Item.
DELETEING THE ECB MENU
1. Copy the core.js file from C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\web server extensions\12\Template\layouts\1033 and copy it to the same folder with the name customcore.js. Make the respective changes in the customcore.js file.
2. Copy the default.master page and create the custom master page as custom.master.
3. In the custom master page Add the following line to render the core2.js file
4. Save the custom.master page and upload it to the master pages gallery of the site. Apply the custom.master page as the default master page for the site.