Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB941421) - Released
Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
1) Service startup issue as described in KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/944752
· The rollup installer will now make the required modifications to the config files, even create new config files if not found. If customers have already modified the config files and have a generatePublisherEvidence setting, it will be left intact. Note that customers still need the right version of .NET (see KB 944752) for the fix to take effect.
· Un-installation of the rollup will not rollback the addition of generatePublisherEvidence to the config files.
2) Blank OWA logon page after installation of rollups 3 and 4, if customer has modified logon.aspx file
· The rollup installer will now overwrite any OWA script files if required to ensure proper operation of OWA. Customers will need to redo any customization after installation of the rollup.
For a list of changes included in this update rollup see KB941421.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB930809 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)
- KB935490 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935490)
- KB935999 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935999)
- KB940006 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB940006)
Download information for Update Rollup 5 for Exchange 2007 SP1
The rollup is available now via the download center at: