NCEA Hub: The coolest new Education app in the Windows Store!
Students are now able to track their progress towards achieving an NCEA qualification throughout the school year and look up information on NCEA standards and subjects. The app allows students working towards a Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 NCEA certificate to keep track of how many credits they have achieved as well as provide standard information and resources.
- Add and manage individual subjects and achievement standards.
- Specify any endorsement (Merit or Excellence) you gained at each standard.
- Easily view your total number of credits as well as the number of credits at each endorsement level (Merit or Excellence).
- See your progress towards individual subject endorsements (Merit or Excellence).
- Supports NCEA Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
- Track your Numeracy and Literacy credits which are required for achieving an NCEA Level 1 certificate.
- Sync your NCEA progress to an online NCEA Hub? account so you can update your progress on multiple devices.
- Easily access up-to-date NCEA subject and standard information.
- Find links to NZQA resources such as past papers, exemplars and marking schedules as well as from third-parties such as No Brain Too Small and StudyIt.
Find out more and download this fantastic app here!