Looking for Windows Embedded CE 6 training?
Adeneo Embedded, Windows Embedded Gold Partner, offers Windows CE 6.0 training sessions in Europe and North America with a FREE ARM based development kit offered to each attendee (value $1000).
Next sessions are
- February 23rd to 26th 2009: Paris, France
- February 23rd to 26th 2009: Los Angeles, California
For these sessions, Adeneo Embedded offers a 10% early bird discount for registration done by January 26th !
Here is the agenda:
- Module 1: CE 6.0 OS features
- Module 2: Platform development tools
- Module 3: Inside the OS
- Module 4: CE 6.0 OS Components
- Module 5: CE 6.0 Build process
- Module 6: Board Support Package (BSP)
- Module 7: Device Driver concepts
- Module 8: Customize an OS Design
- Module 9: Application development
- Module 10: Testing the OS
For more information and registration, contact email@example.com
Click here for complete Windows Embedded CE 6.0 training program by Adeneo Embedded