Windows Server 2003Windows Server 2003 R2How to activate TS Licensing ServerHow to install TS CALs
1. Click Start->Administrative Tools->Terminal Server Licensing.
2. Right-click the server and select "Properties".
3. Select "Telephone" as "Connection method". And then select your country or region.
4. Click "Required Information" tab and fill it out. Click "OK".
5. Right-click the server and select "Activate Server".
6. Follow the wizard, and you will get the follow page. Please call the phone number in your region. Provide the "Product ID" to activate TS Licensing server.
7. After entering the "license server ID" provided by representative, you will get the following page. Click "Next" to install TS CALs.
8. Follow the wizard and you will arrive at the following page. Provide your "MSDN Subscriber ID" to install TS CALs.
9. You will get the following page after a successful TS CALs installation: