Windows Server 2008 R2How to activate Remote Desktop Licensing ServerHow to install RDS CALs
1. Click Start->Administrative Tools->Remote Desktop Services->Remote Desktop Licensing Manager
2. Right-click the server and select "Properties".
3. Select "Telephone" as "Connection method". And then select your country or region.
4. Click "Required Information" tab and fill it out. Click "OK".
5. Right-click the server and select "Activate Server".
7. After entering the "license server ID" provided by representative, you will get the following page. Click "Next" to install RDS CALs.
8. Follow the wizard and you will arrive at the following page. Provide your "MSDN Subscriber ID" to install RDS CALs.
9. You will get the following page when installing RDS CALs successfully: