Windows 7 API Code Pack for the .NET Framework 2min demos
The Windows 7 API Code Pack for the .NET Framework (formerly VistaBridge) wraps Windows 7 native functionality for easy consumption from your .NET Framework Windows 7 Client applications. Features in the 0.85 release include:
- Support for Windows Shell namespace objects, including the new Windows 7 libraries, Known Folders and non file system containers.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 Task Dialogs.
- Windows 7 Explorer Browser Control supporting both WPF and Windows Forms.
- Support for Shell property system.
- Helpers for Windows 7 Taskbar Jumplists, Icon Overlay and Progress bar.
- Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 common file dialogs, including custom file dialog controls.
- Support for Direct3D 11.0 and DXGI 1.0/1.1 APIs.
- Sensor Platform APIs
- Extended Linguistic Services APIs
Check out the 2 minutes or less demo videos of the Windows 7 Code Pack in action: