Join the Xamarin Marathon - A developer community initiative to help you to master cross-platform mobile apps development
A twelve-week community initiative supported by Microsoft Developer Experience & Evangelism Group (DX) ranging from March thru June. Take part in the trainings
- Anyone can join it: students, professional developers and enthusiasts.
- Attend online trainings about mobile apps dev., publish an app to receive an accomplishment certificate recognizing their efforts.
- By the time they finish this course, participants will:
- Be familiar with the basic structure of the different types of projects that can be created in Xamarin.
- Have a clear understanding of the structure of a Xamarin.Android project.
- Know which graphical controls can be used during the development of Android apps.
- Be familiar with the lifecycle of an Android app.
- Have a clear understanding of the structure of a Xamarin.iOS project.
- Know which graphical controls can be used during the development of iOS apps.
- Be familiar with the lifecycle of an iOS app.
- Be familiar with the advantages of using Xamarin.Forms as an alternative to standard Xamarin.
- Learn the basic concepts of the MVVM pattern and how to apply them during the development of their Xamarin apps.
- Understand the basics for creating their own apps connected to Microsoft Azure services.
- Be familiar with several services offered by Microsoft Azure that will allow them to simply incorporate functionalities that add value to their apps.