NYC Code Camp–Oct 1, 2011–Pace University–Registration Now Open!
It’s that time again! NYC Code Camp is coming back again in just two weeks. NYC Code Camp 6 is Saturday October 1, 2011. This time it’s bigger than ever, moving into a larger space at Pace University in Manhattan!
The deadline for registration for the upcoming NYC CodeCamp on Saturday 10/1/2011 is just ONE WEEK AWAY! You must register by Monday 9/26 in order to be able to attend this incredible event!
With over 40 sessions from Microsoft MVPs, Regional Directors, and many more from the local professional software development community, the NYC CodeCamp is an event not to be missed! There is just one week left to register for the largest and most exciting NYC CodeCamp ever! This year the event will offer even more variety than ever before as the developer landscape continues to evolve in the Microsoft stack and beyond!
DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KEEP YOURSELF ON THE LEADING EDGE OF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR YEARS TO COME!
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 7:30am (ET)
The upcoming NYC CodeCamp offers sessions in such varied areas as...
- Windows Phone 7 and mobile app development
- SQL Server and Business Intelligence with PowerPivot and more
- Azure and Cloud development
- F# and functional programming
- ASP.NET MVC and JQuery
- NoSQL databases
- Soft skills like creating effective presentations and starting your own business
- Parallel Programming including Async, Task, and PLINQ
- Unit Testing techniques
- Visual Studio Lightswitch
- Game development with XNA
- Entity Framework
See http://www.codecampnyc.org/speakers-sessions/ for the latest list of sessions as they continue to be selected!