Microsoft Project Conference 2012: The Can't-Miss Conference of the Year!
The Can't-Miss Conference of the Year
With just 3.5 months before Microsoft Project Conference 2012, excitement over Microsoft Project Conference 2012 has been through the roof! Come celebrate the phenomenal momentum of Project 2010 with us at the conference. There will be a concentration of learning, networking, and growth opportunities you can't get anywhere else. Remember, Microsoft Project Conference doesn't happen every year (the last one was in 2009) so you definitely don't want to miss this.
We've got Over 100+ hours of Sessions!
We received over 170 submissions (note: over 200 hours of great community content!)through our Call for Content. Here are some content highlights over the three tracks (Business Value & Insights, Product Sessions, and Deployment, Administration & Developer):
- 15 customer-led sessions (representing 6 verticals) where customers share personal success stories using Microsoft Project and Portfolio
- Project desktop best practices for scheduling, program management, Earned Value, and more.
- Project Server best practices for Demand Management, Portfolio Analysis, Resource Management, Time Management, Business Intelligence, and more.
- Key solutions overviews and case studies for Application
Lifecycle Management, Innovation Process Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Dynamics AX integration, ERP integration, and more.
- Technical best practices for IT Professionals and Developers.
A full list of session titles and abstracts will be available in mid-December on the official conference website.
Get hands-on Project 2010 Training at the Conference
Whether you are currently using or looking to invest in Project 2010, Microsoft Project Conference 2012 provides awesome computer-based and instructor-led training opportunities. On-site at the conference, you can begin your mastery of Project 2010 and make the most of your investment through:
- Project Professional 2010 (Managing Projects 70-178) desktop training
- Project Server 2010 (Configuring 70-177) computer-based training with your Project Conference 2012 registration (Hurry: limited seats are available for this hands-on training session.)
- Instructor-led training sessions
Fantastic Sponsor and Exhibitor Excitement
The Sponsor and Exhibitor momentum has also been wonderful! We'd like to thank these partners for their support and continued dedication to Microsoft Project. Check out the list of sponsors and exhibitors. If you're interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, it's not too late! Contact ProjConf@microsoft.com for details.
This is the event for You and the Project Community!
Great content and a wealth of training are just some of the reasons for you to attend Microsoft Project Conference 2012. This is also the key event for the worldwide community to see, share, and evolve. With such richness of expertise and depth of knowledge in the community, you'll be able to discover ways to take your project management success to the next level.