presentão de Ano Novo: dúzias de dicas e tutoriais de Silverlight ;)
- Tip #78 - Animating Objects with DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames
- Tip #76 - Animating objects with DoubleAnimation.
- Tip #30 - Fast Sprite Animation in Silverlight
- Tip #17 - How to Animate a Rotating Image
- Tip #16 - StoryBoard versus DispatcherTimer for Animation and Game Loops.
- Tip #5 - Timers and the Main Game Loop
- Tip #63 - How to Monitor HTTP Traffic for Errors
- Tip #56 - Accessing the HTML DOM from Silverlight.
- Tip #41 - Using Bookmarks in your Silverlight Application
- Tip #34 - How to Center your Silverlight Application in your Browser
- Tip #33 - How to Scale your entire App and its Elements to your Browsers Size
- Tip #18 - How to Set Browser Cookies.
- Tip #9 - How to Capture the Size of your Browser when it is Resized.
- Tip #72 - How to call Page.xaml.cs from App.xaml.cs
- Tip #62 - How to Create a Hyperlink
- Tip #61 - How to Create a Tooltip
- Tip #60 - How to load a XAML Control From a File or String
- Tip #57 - How to Dynamically Load a Silverlight Control within another Silverlight Control
- Tip #52 - How to Popup a Browser Window
- Tip #51 - How to Enable and Disable Controls
- Tip #49 - How to Implement a Progress Bar
- Tip #48 - How to Implement a Combobox
- Tip #47 - How to Implement a Password Box
- Tip #39 - How to Create a Zoom Toolbar
- Tip #37 - How to Dynamically Load and Display Silverlight Applications
- Tip #32 - How to Declare a Custom User Control from a XAML Page.
- Tip #29 - Creating a Transparent, Draggable Dialog with Rounded Corners
- Tip #24 - How to Apply a XAML Template to a Class
- Tip #11 - How to make your Silverlight Control Transparent.
- Tip #70 - Data Collection Support in Silverlight
- Tip #50 - Main Game Loop Revisited!
- Tip #43 - Making it Snow in Silverlight
- Tip #35 - Full Screen Mode Implementation
- Tip #4 - Building the Game Interface Using the Grid Control.
- Silverlight Terrain Tutorial Part 3 - Creating Smooth Tile Transitions using Opacity Masks
- Silverlight Terrain Tutorial Part 2 – Using Transform Matrices to Create 3D Looking Terrain.
- Terrain Tutorial Part 1 – Creating a Scrolling Map
- Tip #13 - How to Get an Images Dimensions in Silverlight.
- Tip #10 - How to Dynamically Load and Display Images
- Tips #7 - Creating Transparent PNG files for Silverlight
Mouse and Keyboard
- Tip #65 - Adding a Mouse Wheel Event Listener to your Controls
- Tip #31 - How to Detect Alt, Shift, Control, Windows and Apple keys with Left Mouse Down in Silverlight
- Tip #28 - How to Implement a Custom Mouse Cursor
- Tip #27 - How to Change the Mouse Cursor
- Tip #23 - How to Capture the Mouse Wheel Event
- Tip #14 - How to Right Click on a Silverlight Application.
- Tip #6 - Monitoring for Keyboard and Mouse Events.
- Tip #67 - Silverlight Performance Tips
- Tip #40 - 1.05 != 1.05 - Peril with Floating Point Comparisons.
Project and Tools
- Tip #71 - New Silverlight 2 Web Site Clean Up Check List
- Tip #66 - How to copy XAML for Silverlight from Expression Designer
- Tip #54 - How to Develop with Silverlight Tools for Free
- Tip #26 - How to Change the Output XAP File Name.
- Tip #25 - How to Build the XAP File to the Debug/Release Folders
- Tip #2 - Creating a Silverlight Application Project with Visual Studio 2008
- Tip #1 - Setup and Installation of Silverlight and Silverlight Tools
- Tip #75 - Where to get the Localized Languages of Silverlight 2 Tools
- Tip #69 - Silverlight 2 Developer Reference
- Tip #68 - Great Silverlight Sessions to Watch from PDC 2008
- Tip #38 - How to Customize the Silverlight Install Experience
- Tip #8 - Silverlight Blogs and Resources
- Tip #3 - Silverlight Game Support, Limitations and Workarounds
Sound and Video
- Tip #58 - Text Wrapping and Line Breaks in TextBlocks
- Tip #46 - Font Support in Silverlight
- Tip #45 - Text Formatting with the TextBlock control
- Tip #36 – How to Create Reflections and Shadows for Images and Text.
- Tip #73 - Threading in Silverlight
- Tip #77 - Creating an Efficient Random Generator
- Tip #64 - Deploying a Silverlight Application with a Web Service
- Tip #44 - Silverlight-enabled WCF Services versus ASMX Web Services
- Tip #42 - How to Create a Web Service for your Silverlight App
aqui vai o link novamente: http://silverlight.net/blogs/msnow/archive/2009/01/02/silverlight-tips-of-the-day-summary-outline.aspx