Lync 2013 Client Updates (November 2013) (15.0.4551.1005)
***Update on functionality. Scroll down***
This update fixes the Presence status from Exchange not updating that appeared in the September updates. There are also other significant fixes which are listed below. You can read more about the updates and download them here (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2825630).
This update fixes the following issues:
- 2907820 - Inconsistent format and duplicate telephone numbers are displayed in a contact card in Lync 2013
- 2898888 - Lync 2013 crashes when an RCC-enabled user signs in
- 2898886 - "Presence unknown" status for a contact in a federated environment or a different front-end pool is displayed in Lync 2013
- 2898887 - User cannot call another user by clicking a telephone number hyperlink in a contact card in Lync 2013
- 2883716 - Presence status isn’t updated based on Exchange calendar in Lync 2013
- 2880161 - You can't drag a contact from Lync 2013 to another application
- 2880163 - Proxy authentication dialog box appears when you sign in to Lync 2013
- 2880164 - Instant message sent from Lync Web App displays wrong symbols in Lync 2013
- 2880167 - Can’t sign in to Lync 2013 when a user logs on to a computer by using an account from a different AD forest
- 2882812 - A proxy authentication dialog box appears when you upload a PowerPoint presentation in Lync 2013
- 2882813 - Can’t sign in to Lync 2013 on a computer that is running Windows 7
- 2882814 - Extended character is displayed incorrectly in a disclaimer in Lync 2013
- 2854650 - You cannot start a collaboration application that is integrated with Lync 2013
- Some components in the contextual Mini toolbar and ribbon appear blurry.
- When you use a UIA-based screen reader (such as Microsoft Narrator) to read a message, the shapes and images are not read by the UIA-based screen reader. The inline attachment is read as "image" instead of as "attachment" by UIA-based screen reader such as Narrator.
Recording in HD