Top 10 Microsoft Developer Links for Friday, September 20th
- Joe McKendrick: DevOps really does speed things up, study shows
- Eric Lippert: Math from scratch, part two: zero and one
- Boby George: What features do you want in C++ AMP V3?
- Sara Allison: User Experience in a platform: the Visual Studio ALM example
- Hongye Sun: Announcing the availability of Team Foundation Server 2013 Power Tools
- Herb Sutter from GoingNative2013: Keynote - One C++
- Buck Hodges: What’s installed on the build machine in Team Foundation Service?
- Jani Giannoudis: Presentation Patterns for XAML based Applications
As of the Top 10 for September 19, I've been posting these every weekday for 2 years (minus some holidays).
After a several thousand links - what do you think? Keep on going? If so, more of one thing, less of another?
Comment below and let me know what you think.