Top 10 Microsoft Developer Links for Wednesday, July 24th
- Martin Hinshelwood: Team Foundation Server 2013 is production ready
- The .NET Team: Responsible for a million dollar software project, but don’t know where to start?
- Martin Hinshelwood: Video: New with Visual Studio 2013: Manage portfolio backlogs to understand the scope of work
- Eric Lippert: Why not allow double/decimal implicit conversions?
- Windows Apps Team: Build talk of the week: Design and build a great search experience in your app
- Youngjune: Writing Web API Client Code for Multiple Platforms Using Portable Libraries
- Beth Massi: Quick Tip: Getting LightSwitch Extensions to Install into Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Channel 9: Part 4: Introduction to XAML | Windows Phone 8 Development for Absolute Beginners
- Visual Studio Toolbox: Visual Studio 2013 Performance and Diagnostics Hub
- Scott Hanselman: If you're not using Glimpse with ASP.NET for debugging and profiling, you're missing out