Top 10 Microsoft Developer Links for Wednesday, May 23rd
- Jason Zander: My Favorite Features: Unit Testing Enhancements in Visual Studio 11
- Beth Massi: .NET Rocks! Podcast: Beth Massi Builds Apps with LightSwitch in Studio 11
- Jim Hogg: Auto-Vectorizer in Visual Studio 11 – Did It Work?
- Tarun Arora: Get Detailed Build Test Results using the TFS API
- Buck Woody: Windows Azure Myths
- Surf4Fun: Wait for it… await, do I have use this with WinRT?
- Surf4Fun: Create WinRT in Blend? Is this a blend of icy goodness? Or is it just weird to write C++ in Blend?
- Surf4Fun: HTML 5 Game Design: EaselJS, SpriteAnimation made easy
- Jerry Nixon: Windows 8: Top 10 Reasons Why I choose XAML Metro over HTML5