Try Visual Studio Team System in a Hosted Environment
This is cool stuff – now you can try several Team System labs hosted in a virtual environment. Get a chance to kick the tires without taking the product out for an installation drive – just jump in and go!
Visual Studio Team System integrates process guidance, prescriptive architectures, and life-cycle tools for successfully deploying solutions on the Windows platform. Team System includes proven process guidance, prescriptive architectural guidance, and solution accelerators that assist organizations in improving the predictability and reliability of delivering mission-critical solutions. Visual Studio Team System provides tools to support the entire software development team.
- Build a Domain Specific Language Designer Using the DSL Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Understanding, Designing and Refactoring Code Using the New Class Designer Tool in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Using the Application Designer to Design Your Web Service Architecture in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Using the Distributed System Designers to Visually Design and Validate Service-Oriented Systems in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Using the Logical Datacenter Designer for Configuration and Deployment in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
You get a downloadable manual and a 90-minute block of time for each module. You can sign up for additional 90-minute blocks at any time.