Hyper-V Release Candidate
The Windows Virtualization Product Team have announce the Release Candidate of Hyper-V. Check out there post here...
From the article updated features include...
· Improved usability:
- Partial localization support for Japanese and German.
- Hyper-V Release Candidate is partially localized in Japanese & German. This means that when Hyper-V is enabled on Windows Server 2008 Japanese or German many of its text strings will appear properly translated. In other cases, text strings may still appear in English. Hyper-V will be fully localized in numerous languages at Hyper-V RTM...
- Ability to enable Hyper-V RC on international locales.
- The Hyper-V Release Candidate can now be enabled on international locales. (As opposed to previous versions which could only be enabled on an EN-US locale).
- However, Hyper-V Release Candidate is only partially localized for Japanese and German. Thus, if you enable Hyper-V Release Candidate on any other language (such as Spanish, French, or Italian) it will appear in English. Hyper-V will be fully localized in numerous languages at Hyper-V RTM...
· Additional Guest OS support:
- Hyper-V RC now includes support for Windows Server 2003 (x86) SMP
- Hyper-V RC now includes support and integration components for Windows Vista SP1 (x86) and Windows XP SP3 (x86)
· Improved performance:
- Hyper-V RC includes performance fixes for scalability and throughput for workloads
- Hyper-V VMs using pass-through disks will see a substantial performance improvement over previous versions
- Installing Hyper-V VMs via network (RIS/PXE/WDS) is greatly improved over previous versions
- ...and lots more...
|Share this post :|