Windows 8.1 Reading List app for Windows: FAQ
I have started to use the Reading List app in Windows 8.1 and find it quite useful, and we have a handy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for the app:
“Reading List is an app where you can keep track of content from the web or other apps you want to get back to later. It organises the content you share to it in chronological order, displaying titles and images from the content you've added so you can easily find it when you want to get back to it”
- How do I add content to Reading List?
- How is my Reading List organised?
- How do I delete content from my list?
- How do I get a bookmark back once I delete it?
- How do I change the amount of time before deleted bookmarks are permanently removed?
- How do I sync my Reading List across my Windows devices?