In most of our machines, there are few things running in background called as services. We can view the services running on our machine by typing services.msc in Run of Start command. Windows provides a built-in explorer for viewing the services of our machine. But, it won't provide easy navigation. So, I thought of doing an application that makes our services exploration easy and fast. I will explain the features of this application.
Features provided by this Explorer:
- Easy to navigate among the services.
- Easy to filter services based on search criteria.
- Start/Stop services.
- Uninstall a service.
- Remote Machine services Viewing.
- Show services dependent on a particular service
- Show Dependencies.
- Better User Experience and lot more.
The output looks like below: