Published the Source code for Silverlight 2 Runtime & SDK Controls
We’ve just published the sample source code for the Silverlight 2 Controls as shipped in the runtime and the SDK.
Within the RuntimeControls folder, you’ll see a Solution that contains three projects:
1. SilverlightControls – One can edit the source and default control templates of the controls in order to build a DLL containing custom versions of the controls.
2. Controls Sample – One can take the SilverlightControls DLL from #1 and include it in a project such as this. If you press F5, this app will launch displaying the controls created in #1.
3. System.Windows.Design – This project is here largely for reference, it shows how to build a Design dll for VisualStudio and Expression Blend such that your custom controls would display within the toolbox.
Disclaimer: Note that we did take a small amount of changes in the Runtime Controls to get the project to properly build outside of our internal build environment.
- Managed Runtime Controls:
- SDK classes:
- Unite Tests for the SDK controls
- Appropriate sub-types (eventargs/ handlers, etc)
Have fun and let us know what you build!
Seema, Andre Michaud, & Jon Sheller