SharePoint 2013 – This item was partially parsed. The Item has been truncated in the index because it exceeds the maximum size.
"This item was partially parsed. The Item has been truncated in the index because it exceeds the maximum size. <Document> was partically processed. The parser was not able to parse the entire document."
Use PowerShell to increase the Maximum Download Limit.
- Open the SharePoint Management Shell and run the following commands:
- $searchapp = Get-SPEnterpriseSearchServiceApplication
- $searchapp.GetProperty(“MaxDownloadSize”) (Shows current size)
- $searchapp.SetProperty(“MaxDownloadSize”, <new size>)
- Restart the server & start a full crawl to make the errors disappear.. unless the document is larger than the new setting.
*The default is set for 64MB...
*While playing with this, I was trying to get it to spew an error at me saying the number was too large.. Even after entering "2050000", it took it. I ended up giving up and going with just doubling the default for now.