5 ways to make money off of Silverlight 5 based games
- Develop a game that uses a “game theory” of economics and sell findings from various scenarios to financial institutions
- Develop a game that can be used to learn different math skills, sell access to schools and provide student progress information (within privacy rules, when dealing with students make sure you have your privacy rules reviewed by a lawyer)
- Design a game that uses advertisements for the game play and collect money from the ad click through
- Figure out a way to connect the Kinect for Windows to an online game that does one of the first 3 things
- Learn how to advise others on how to use Silverlight 5 with the cloud.