Event: Come learn about TFS Build 2010 at the “Build & Brew”
Microsoft & Neudesic have partnered to deliver this half day seminar & private happy hour. In this course, we will give you a tour of the newly revamped build system in Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010. Learn how you can take advantage of TFS Build in your organization as we walk through new capabilities such as workflow, automated testing, architectural validation, gated check-in, virtual lab deployments, and customization. See how TFS Build 2010 can also help you get the most out of Visual Studio Ultimate and Test Professional 2010.
The afternoon will wrap with a private happy hour where you can network with the group and presenters.
Seating is very limited! Email me (email@example.com) if you’re interested!
|November 30th – Phoenix Sun Up Brewery||December 2nd – Denver Wynkoop Brewing Co.|
Welcome & Registration: 11:30 AM
Build: 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
Brew: 5:00 PM
- Anatomy of Team Foundation Build 2010
- Making Build Your Team’s Heartbeat
- Minimizing Code Breaks
- Running Automated Tests in Build
- Ensuring Architectural Design
- Advanced Topics with Visual Studio Ultimate & Test Professional 2010
- Eliminating the Broken Build with Gated Check-in
- Custom Build Activities
- Building & Deploying to Your Virtual Test Environment
Again, this is a limited-seating event. Think of it as half education (“build”), half thank-you-for-being-our-customer (“brew”) event. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the registration info.