Turtle Graphics - Small Basic Featured Program
Today I will introduce my Turtle Graphics program written in Small Basic.
This project was started in a forum thread "Another Turtle Graphics" on March 21, 2014. This project aimed to create a programming environment used before Small Basic. But the development of this Turtle Graphics program has been suspended until this month.
So I proposed to create newer version of the Turtle Graphics for "Challenge of the Month - April 2015".
Then the latest version of this Turtle Graphics is XVK119-3.
This version supports:
- Following commands.
- FORWARD n (to move the turtle n pixels)
- RIGHT n (to rotate the turtle right n degrees)
- LEFT n (to rotate the turtle left n degrees)
- PENUP (to lift the pen up)
- PENDOWN (to set the pen down)
- REPEAT n [commands] (to repeat commands n times)
- Nested REPEAT.
- To skip opening with space key.