What's new in v0.4 of Small Basic?
Here's a complete list of what's changed in v0.4. As usual, the fixes and features are based on what the community has requested using the forums. So, if you would like to see something, feel free to drop a note at: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbasic/threads.
- Calling GraphicsWindow.Hide() will keep the window hidden until Show() is called.
- Fixed GetColorFromRGB to properly return White if supplied with 255,255,255.
- Sound.Play will rewind automatically at the end of playback
- Text indexes are all now 1-based
- Fixed crashes in Flickr object and Text object.
- Clock.WeekDay is now localized
- A Timer object with a Tick event - very useful for building games
- Clock object now has Milliseconds
- Text object now has GetIndexOf method
- Selection highlight marking - you can now easily find your variables.