SCRUM: Guidelines from the SCRUM org and short form from Microsoft
If you are using SCRUM, likely you are using one of the excellent books out there to help with your understanding. If you are getting started the link below is a good starting point:
Links to SCRUM, less to more material:
- Brief briefing:
- Less Brief but more detail, and a must read before going to that project manager job interview:
- 21 pages of SCRUM reading:
A chicken and a pig are together when the chicken says, "Let's start a restaurant!"
The pig thinks it over and says, "What would we call this restaurant?"
The chicken says, "Ham n' Eggs!"
The pig says, "No thanks, I'd be committed, but you'd only be involved!"
Ha Ha! Ok nerd humor.
- The ScrumMaster works with the customers and management to identify and instantiate a Product Owner.
- The ScrumMaster teaches the Product Owner how to do his or her job.
- Product Owners are expected to know how to manage to optimize value using Scrum.
- If they don’t, we hold the ScrumMaster accountable.