StyleCop update 188.8.131.52 is released
We have just released an update to StyleCop 4.3 which contains a number of bugfixes as
well as a small number of new features. In particular:
- Ability to use <include> tags within Xml header documentation to pull
docs from external files.
- Get accessor in property required to appear before set accessor
- .generated.cs files ignored by default
- 18: Partial methods not handled correctly
- 31: Documentation rules should understand <include> element
- 56: Require get accessor before set accessor
- 63: When documenting a generic class, only allows <see
cref="MyClass"/> and not <see cref="MyClass`1"/>.
- 70: Analysis of files in websites crashes Visual studio 2005 and 2008
- 74: SA1623 and SA1624 warnings appears in wrong situations
- 82: 'using' statement does not require curly brackets
- 88: Class without explicit access modifier marked as "public" instead of
- 90: False warning: SA1119: The line contains unnecessary parenthesis
- 93: Ignore .generated.cs files
- 94: Style Cop Crashes With A Blank Definition File
- 95: SA1101 isn't raised in method calls when the return value of the method
- 98: VS crashed for webservices.
- 121: False syntax error with a nullable generic type reference.
- 124: LINQ operator "let" cause SA0101 when used with "condition
- 151: False syntax error with a defaulted array.
Please upgrade to the new version, especially if you are hit by the crash in