Announcing SQL Server Management Studio - July 2015 Release
Today, we announce the latest preview of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). It is the second release in our fast-train preview program. This release includes all updates included in the June release and features Database diagramming support for Azure SQL databases, IntelliSense support for new temporal table syntax, and more.
Get it here: Download SSMS July 2015 Preview
* The version number for the latest preview of SSMS is 13.0.400.91
New in this release
1. Database diagramming support to quickly create and modify tables, columns, relationships, and keys in Azure SQL databases.
2. Updated DacFx library to support latest Azure SQL database features including row-level security and Azure Active directory authentication.
3. IntelliSense support for new temporal table syntax enables faster, more accurate coding in SSMS when using temporal tables.
4. Bug fix in "Check for Updates" UI to not prompt user to install components when a newer version is already installed.
The list of known issues is available in Release notes available here.