Ignore OMS Assessment Recommendations
Did you know you can ignore OMS Assessment recommendations by putting a text file that OMS will use to prevent that have failed for computers in your environment?
Yes you can. Here are the steps:
To create and use an IgnoreRecommendations.txt text file
- Create a file named IgnoreRecommendations.txt.
- Paste or type each RecommendationId for each recommendation that you want OMS to ignore on a separate line and then save and close the file.
- Put the file in the following folder on each computer where you want OMS to ignore recommendations.
- On computers with the Microsoft Monitoring Agent (connected directly or through Operations Manager) - SystemDrive:\Program Files\Microsoft Monitoring Agent\Agent
- On the Operations Manager management server - SystemDrive:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Operations Manager\Server
You can read more about ignoring assessment recommendations here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt484102.aspx