Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award 2010 Competition Opened
Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award is a Microsoft Switzerland award that aims to reward the most innovative Swiss projects based on the latest Microsoft development technologies. A separate Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award – Startup of the Year will be assigned as a reward to the most innovative Swiss Startup project. The awards are presented annually at Microsoft tech·days conference, this year at tech·days Basel on April 6, 2010.
The jury will evaluate the projects based on innovative and adequate use of the technology, complexity, business relevancy, volumes supported and end-user experience. The registration time for the competition ends on March 7, 2010.
Every Swiss developer or development team is eligible to participate to the Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award 2010 provided that their project:
· Has been developed on any (one or more) of the following, newest Microsoft .NET technologies:
o Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and higher
o Microsoft Silverlight 3 and higher
o Windows Azure
o Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
o Microsoft Surface SDK
o Microsoft XNA
· Are at least in an advanced, demo-able stage of development.
· Has not received a Microsoft Switzerland award within the past 2 years.
To be able to participate to the Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award 2010 Startup of the Year –category, the project has to meet the above Microsoft .NET Swiss Innovation Award 2010 criteria and the participating company meets following criteria:
· Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business.
· Privately held
· In business for less than 3 year
· Less than US $1 million in annual revenue
Read more about the competition and take part at: www.techdays.ch/netinnovationaward .
Sanna Kuusisto & the Microsoft Switzerland .NET Swiss Innovation Award Team