Grand Prize for Microsoft’s “Show Us Where You Work!” Facebook Contest for Australia and New Zealand nonprofits
The grand prize winner of the Show Us Where You Work! Facebook Contest will receive an in-depth social media consultation for their nonprofit with Heather Mansfield of Nonprofit Tech for Good. With an objective eye and knowledge gained from nearly 20 years of experience utilizing the Internet for fundraising, community building and advocacy, Heather will review:
- The design and navigation of your nonprofit website to ensure that the aesthetics and functionality are compatible with today’s savvy online donors and supporters.
- The design and layout of your nonprofit e-newsletter.
- Your nonprofit online donation process to avoid making simple mistakes that could be costing your organisation thousands of dollars in lost donations.
- The design and content of your nonprofit blog.
- Your nonprofit presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networking sites.
- If desired, suggestions can also be made about how your nonprofit can launch a mobile communications and fundraising campaign.
Five finalists will each receive a copy of Heather’s book Mobile for Good: A How-To Fundraising Guide for Nonprofits. The finalists and grand prize winner will be announced on 9 February 2015 and their entries will be posted on the Microsoft Asia Pacific Citizenship Facebook page and the Microsoft Asia Pacific Citizenship blog.
All eligible entries will be reviewed by a judging panel of Microsoft representatives. The top 5 entries will be awarded finalist prizes. The most creative, humourous or inspiring entry (as determined by the judging panel, in its sole discretion) will win the grand prize.
Please note that the winner of the grand prize must abide by the following timing and conditions:
- Be available for an initial call with Heather Mansfield 10-13 February 2015.
- Be available 16-20 February 2015 for the final social media consultation.
- Must complete any follow-up calls by 27 February 2015.
Nonprofits must be registered in Australia or New Zealand and meet Microsoft eligibility guidelines .
By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions .