This week in Azure - January 11, 2016
This is our first news roundup so hope you like.
- Sunitha Muthukrishna posted information about a new Azure Resource Manager template which spins up a WordPress site on Azure App Service and it is backed by a MySQL cluster running on Virtual Machines
- Steve Danielson announced new policies for API Management: advanced caching and throttling
- Marley Gray shared some information about Azure Blockchain as a Service updates including new demos and new partners signing up
- Brad Anderson posted an overview video of Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Michael Curd announced the availability of Azure Storage Data Movement Library 0.2.0
- The Azure Automation Team has published four new graphical runbooks and two PowerShell runbooks to the Automation gallery.
- Azure Search has added a Search Explorer to the Azure Portal, which now let's query your search index and receive results within the Azure Portal.
- The Data Lake tools for Visual Studio have been updated with: U-SQL local run enhancements, error message screen update, expand * columns
If you want your blog post listed here, please let us know on Twitter: @thisweekinazure
- How to call the Azure Resource Manager REST API from C# from MSFT Stack blog
- Azure Resource Manager REST calls from Python from MSFT Stack blog
- Design an online forum on Azure Document DB from Thuru's Blog
- Farewell 'Switch-AzureMode' & how to fix your scripts from Elton Stoneman's blog
- Nissan selected Microsoft Azure for their Nissan Telematics System
If you want your event listed here, please let us know on Twitter: @thisweekinazure
- January 13 - Microsoft Azure User Group Poland - Warsaw - 3rd meeting: Facebook, Meetup
- March 30 - BUILD 2016
Tomek & Mirek