(Azure) Tip of the Day: Azure Cost Management now generally available for Pay-As-You-Go customers!
Today’s Tip… Azure Cost Management now generally available for Pay-As-You-Go customers!
We are excited to announce the general availability of Azure Cost Management features for all Pay-As-You-Go and Azure Government customers.
Cost Management greatly enhances your ability to analyze and proactively manage your cloud costs. These features will allow you to analyze your cost data, configure budgets to drive accountability for cloud costs, and export pre-configured reports on a schedule to support deeper data analysis within your own systems. This release for Pay-As-You-Go customers also provides invoice reconciliation support in the Azure portal via a usage csv download of all charges applicable to your invoices.
Azure Usage Download for invoice reconciliation
- As a part of this general availability for Pay-As-You-Go customers, we are now providing usage download capabilities in the Azure portal. This downloadable csv file can be used to reconcile your charges with your monthly invoice.
- This feature allows you to track costs over the course of the month and offers you a variety of ways to analyze your data. To learn more about how to use Cost Analysis, please visit our documentation, “Quickstart: Explore and analyze costs with Cost analysis.”
- Use budgets to proactively manage costs and drive accountability within your organization. To learn more about using Azure budgets please visit our documentation, “Tutorial: Create and manage Azure budgets.”
- Export all of your cost data to an Azure storage account using our new exports feature. You can use this data in external systems and combine it with your own data to maximize your cost management capabilities. To learn more about using Azure exports please visit our documentation, “Tutorial: Create and manage exported data.”
- Azure Cost Management now generally available for Pay-As-You-Go customers! - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-cost-management-now-generally-available-for-pay-as-you-go-customers/
- What is Azure Cost Management? - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management/overview-cost-mgt
- Azure Cost Management Best Practices - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management/cost-mgt-best-practices