Tip of the Day: 3D Embedded Animations
Liven up your PowerPoint presentations and Word docs with 3D animation thanks to the Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
How do you do it?
- Open Word or PowerPoint on your Windows 10 October 2018 Update system.
- Open your presentation or doc, or create a new one.
- Once in the presentation or doc, click on the Insert tab in the ribbon.
- Then select 3D Models, and then From Online Sources….
- Select the desired 3D animation to insert it.
Reference: “Windows 10 Tip: 3D embedded animations” - https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/02/11/windows-10-tip-3d-embedded-animations/#PEHwAzCQtbbYa6l3.97