Spotlight on the new Remote Access in Windows Server 2012 TLG stack
My colleagues on the Windows Server writing team have published a set of six Test Lab Guides (TLGs) to build out and demonstrate the key functionality of Remote Access in Windows Server 2012, which includes DirectAccess and traditional virtual private network (VPN) connections with Routing and Remote Access. Here they are:
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate DirectAccess Single Server Setup with Mixed IPv4 and IPv6 in Windows Server "8" Beta
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate DirectAccess Simplified Setup in an IPv4-only Test Environment in Windows Server "8" Beta
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate DirectAccess in a Cluster with Windows NLB
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate a DirectAccess Multisite Deployment
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate DirectAccess with OTP Authentication and RSA SecurID
- Test Lab Guide: Corp to Cloud: Configure an IKEv2-based Site-to-site VPN Connection
And here is the corresponding TLG stack (click on it to see a larger version):
For more information, see Remote Accesss in Windows Server 2012 Test Lab.
TLGs and the road to deployment success: Build it, play with it, plan it, deploy it!