Interesting Opportunity for Academic App developers to win some great prizes
By simply joining the UK Developer rewards programme Educators and Students can get rewarded with loads of other fantastic prizes for building Windows Phone App and publishing it on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
The programme concludes (Sunday 5 Feb 2012). So There is no better time to start building and publishing your Windows Phone app. It’s incredibly easy with 5 simple steps:
- Build your original & unique Windows Phone App and publish on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Register yourself on this website (www.my-rewards.com/wp).
- You will be awarded with one point when we have evaluated your app in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Redeem your points for a range of fantastic prizes and gadgets. When you have earned a point, you are automatically entered into the weekly prize draw with an awesome line up of bonus prizes.
- Build more Windows Phone Apps and get the chance to earn more points to redeem bigger and better rewards!
Once you started building apps why not get involved and Make a Difference
Enter to compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2012 Windows Phone Challenge and create software that can really make a broad impact in the world.
Get your questions ready! Join Windows Phone Challenge Captain Jukka Wallasvaara on 22 February at 15:00 GMT or 23 February at 05:00 GMT via Live Meeting and ask him about competing in the Windows Phone Challenge. Follow these instructions to join Live Meeting. The Live Meeting sessions will be recorded and posted on this page under the Helpful Links. Find out what time it is your country/region.